Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Mr. Postman . . .

Look what came in the mail . . . 
Cute detailPillow Swap 2 receivedCute Tag
A wonderful pillow by Amanda at Sasikirana - she paired some favorites up to make an amazing pillow. The linen with the Hope Valley is delish and then add a Echino print for the pillow back and wowza, I am over the moon! I love all the details, the tag, the binding, just everything. Speaking of someone being over the moon for this pillow . . .
Someone really loves this pillow!Trying to get a shot without Ellie
Ellie declared it her "piddow" and didn't put it down for the first 24 hours! Finally I got it from her and am holding auditions in a few spots in the house. It will either grace the couch in the living room or the guest room bed! We love it- thanks again Amanda! Also a big thanks to Heather and Kerri for putting on such a wonderful swap. Now that I have done quite a few swaps, I must say the quality of the swap they put together is really fantastic and appreciated! Speaking of appreciation . . .
Colorway for Girl
I WON something. I haven't won anything for as long as I can remember. Maybe ever. Heather has a wonderful giveaway to celebrate her first year of blogging and I was actually one of the winners. Look at the CRAZY generous bundle of fabrics that came my way. I am in awe, thanks so much Heather! I must say you got me started on a awesome path. Tonight at BINGO night at Max's school, I won a CAKE. We never have won one before, but I think our luck has finally come in. So thanks again for being you and getting my winning streak going!
MAX and his CAKEBINGOBINGO CakeBig winners!
Finally, I got a wonderful package from Munki and they will hit the seam ripper soon. Here are the three new Munki Munki prints for spring and they are to die for - Fairground, Phones and Rollerskates. I plan to use them for a giveaway to celebrate a new look on this blog. We will be working with a designer to help us and then really hope to make the blog useful to our ETSY supply and jewelry customers. I will keep boring you with my adventures in creativity as well!
New Spring Munki Munki PJ'sRollerskating XL NightieFairground Nightie XLBodice of Phone Nightie XL

3 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations!! the pillow!! the giveaway!! the cake!! all so great...and new Munki woo hoo! I love the Fairground print!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010