Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Buggy Barn Class at KC Fabrics

Photo of the pattern I choose to make.  I will leave off the circle/small star applique
Spent an afternoon with four fun ladies on Saturday and we embarked on making various Buggy Barn quilts.  The technique is basically a whack a stack and then you do a little shuffle . . . 
I should have brought my camera to the shop, but I did manage to make three blocks myself and here they are 
Buggy Barn
2nd Block
3rd Block
Isn't it amazing how different fabric changes the look of a pattern so dramatically? I love them both.
A few butterfly quilts in process, a basket made from log cabin blocks and a house with flags quilt. The fabrics the group has chosen are very different from the quilts pictured in the Buggy Barn books which really was fun to see them come together. I hope to see all of the quilts when they are finished.

1 comment:

Becky said...

They look fantastic, I can't believe they're not paper pieced!

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010