Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodies from Japan - fun for all

I have fallen in love with all things Japanese, a long time ago actually. . .
now it extends to the new obsession, sewing.  I have a stash full of Japanese prints and just had to have a few more.  Oh, how I love ETSY.
All three kids got a kick out of the package.  Max wants to take the envelope to school for show and tell.  He has researched the yen and wants to compare cost of shipping.  Ellie and Sam love the Care Bear tape on the back.  They have been pointing to the flowers, stars, moon, clouds, bears, etc.  for over an hour.
The main reason I ordered this time was for these two books,  the photos look great, but I think I am crazy to try and sew from them.  I think my inexperience might shine through.  We will see how it goes.
A few fabrics I just had to throw in since the envelope was coming all the way from Japan!

No comments:

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010