Monday, April 13, 2009

Tina Given's Fabric makes for an awesome diaper bag!

As I look at this picture the brown circles are starting to creep me out . . . but in person this bag is SUPER cute!  I have to say I am really thrilled with myself on this one.  If you have been following my saga of guilt over living across the country from my sister who is due to give birth to her first child on my birthday in June . . . I am trying to make up for it, by creating wonderful and useful handmade gifts for her two showers.  Of course I will need to send everything in less than a week, so I am just really getting going.  I have a quilt that is about to go on the long arm to be quilted, this wonderful diaper bag, a cute pair of shoes, a knit hat and lots of ideas and fabric, but limited time!  Any ideas would be welcomed . . . I am hoping to do a few bibs, some burb cloths, a blanket with one side minky, a taggie, a diaper clutch and a changing pad. Send me some good sewing karma, I think I will need it.  or someone to take care of my children and household duties for the next week.  Whatever happens at least I will have one cute diaper bag to send her way! (still need to topstitch and iron)

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010