Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have always wanted to try this . . . so easy with a little help from the blogworld!

My obsession with making items for my sister's upcoming shower continues.  I am down to a few days before I have to mail everything, so the projects are all starting to come together.  I can check diaper envelope/clutch off the list.  Thanks so much to Amy who has posted on her Diary of a Quilter blog, this wonderful diaper clutch tutorial, find it here.  I had found a few and this was such a great resource, great directions, straight forward and easy to follow.
Filled it looks so awesome and will be such a practical gift.  Perfect for those quick diaper changes, when you don't want to haul the whole big diaper bag!
Fits two size 1 diapers and a hard case package of travel wipes.  When I make another one (probably tonight) I will make it a little longer and adjust the velcro a bit.
Lined with another Tina Given's fabric, with darling birds in brown on pink and cream polka dots.
Empty it looks like this and is so cute!  Love the Tina Given's fabric
This is how Sam and Ellie's diapers look like . . . I stash them everywhere and never carry a diaper bag.  I am going to have to make a little bit bigger bag for myself next!

No comments:

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010