Monday, March 2, 2009

Pop Garden Coin Quilt - I think I am in LOVE

You know how some things just speak to you. The coin quilt is just the ticket for me. I love the crisp white cotton with bright pops of color. Somehow I think this will be the quilt I am destined to make over and over. As this sewing obsession continues to grow, I find myself jumping from blog to blog inspired by the talented community that shares their brillance through their blogs. The coin quilt fixation came from looking at the Film in the Fridge blog Then I found the Piece-a-long, Coin Quilt group on FLIKR and I was inspired! This weekend I finished piecing the backing strips. I love Heather Bailey's Pop Garden line, I had to put the big strips on the back! I can't wait to finish, it is going to be Fabulous!

2 comments:

Becky said...

beautious!

Diane said...

I LOVE that Pop Garden material! Anything brightly colored makes me smile...so do all these pictures on your blog! :)

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010