Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Quilt Finished and on its way

Have had this all but finished for the better part of two months! Love, love, love it! It is so bright, lively and fun. A perfect place for my cousin's fifth child and first boy to play! It has quite a few "oops" moments in the quilt, but I am guessing that little baby Knox who is a few months old will not mind. My cousin and his family split their time between their home in Livingston, Montana and L.A. Ellwood is a writer and is currently writing for the CBS show Cold Case. I was trying to pick fun colors that seemed Californian to me. I picked out fabric today for a version of this quilt in pinks for my sister who is expecting a little girl on my birthday in June. Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010