Friday, May 21, 2010

Sewtakeahike and superbuzzy - check out their party

Penny has a new sponsor on her awesome blog and they are throwing a party that you don't want to miss. $60 gift certificate to one awesome shop, I must admit packages from Superbuzzy are not a rare event at this house. They stock some of my favorite Japanese fabrics and have a GREAT selection of fun trim, really fun trim. The magazine and Japanese craft books are fantastic and such fun inspiration. Check it out, it is one giveaway not to miss. Details here.

superbuzzy-new-sponsor-partay.html.jpg

While you are visiting, check out all of Penny's fun projects and tutorials. She has been a source of great inspiration for my sewing. I love her ETSY shop. Her flickr stream is a ton of fun to look at. The Quilt as you go quilt-along is one I wish I had time to participate in. It is on my list when time allows.

No comments:

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010