Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gathered Clutch Inspiration

Dear Partner:

I am a go with the flow kind of girl. I LOVE all fabrics and really am easy to please. That being said, I find it hard to make something for someone in a swap when they say, "surprise me" or "I love anything". So here is what I am crazy for right now in pictures.
Linen and jewel tones, like AMH Bohemian and Little Folks lines, make my heart skip a beat. Love all Heather Ross, but her Mendocino line has stole my heart. Echino is always a favorite for all the bold graphic and rich color pallete. Laurie Wisburn's new Tufted Tweets has me swooning in so many ways, especially the colors and the graphic prints. Again all this might be helpful, but oh how I love all fabrics. All things Sandi, Joel, Denyse, Anna, both Heathers, etc.
Thanks in advance for creating something for me. It will be put to good use straight away. Three children have created a crazy little life for us right now and I am a grab and go kind of gal. This little clutch will be a great addition to the racing out the door lifestyle we have embraced! I think if I have my Starbucks card in hand and a few dollars I can take on anything the day has to throw my way!

No comments:

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010