Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap - Number 3

Whoo hooo, it is pillow time again. Sign-ups have just started for the pillow talk swap and I am thrilled! Heather and Kerri run great swaps, but I think this is my favorite. The pillows this swap has inspired is AMAZING. Also it has pushed me a bit in my sewing, my last pillow even included a ZIPPER, you heard me a ZIPPER.
Pillow Talk {Swap} 3
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE linen and patchwork in pillows, but what I am realizing when picking favorites is that wow do I like white and grey as well, the colors of the other fabrics come alive. So dear partner I would LOVE anything! It is funny how in your mind you think you really just are all about one style and then you step back and notice what you gravitate towards is not always what you thing you would . . .
So if you are up for a little fun, jump on over and join the fun! Just checking the inspiration of all the wonderful pillows is really worth a peek as well! Find them here.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awesome inspiration, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time round! Zipper, I'm not sure about doing a zipper, eeep!

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010