Thursday, December 10, 2009

Secret Santa Recieved

I love the Munki Madness Swap group. We did a Secret Santa Swap and this is what I received. How wonderful! The wreath has my two favorite fabrics Flea Market Fancy and Heather Ross loveliness! Lesley did a wonderful job - thanks so much! Secret Santa I received!How cute is this?Gnome surrounded by FMF! Here is what I just sent off to my partner, I hope she likes it. I started with all of the munki munki Holiday flannels, but where she lives the weather is warm and summery, so a snow scene just didn't seem right. Thinking this can be a fun summer bag! HR Bag for Secret SantaFront of Bag to be sent for Secret Santa GiftBack of Quilted Bag

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this what a great swap

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010