Friday, December 11, 2009

Some Eye Candy and a Fun Holiday Event with Friends

I have been fortunate to be a part of a fun holiday girls activity hosted by a very clever friend. Everything she does is so lovely and fun. It is a treat just to spend time in her home, especially when it is decorated for the holidays. She puts together gingerbread houses that she of course whips up from scratch and has them ready for us to decorate. We each bring a few cans of icing and lots of candy. Over the years we have found wonderful little combinations to highlight various features of the houses. I have said this after each house, but really I think this year the houses were AMAZING! Here is a little eye candy from our day. You can also read more of the details and the how to here on Stacey's blog.DSC_0519.JPGDSC_0515.JPGCool Roof patternSide ViewKris's HouseDSC_0505.JPG DSC_0493.JPGDSC_0497.JPGDSC_0496.JPGDSC_0502.JPGDSC_0500.JPGDSC_0500.JPGDSC_0494.JPGDSC_0512.JPG I told you she was clever and the house . . . pure bliss to spend time in! I just realized the photos of the house I decorated came out too dark, so I will have to take some and post them so I can remember for next year!

2 comments:

Red Door Home said...

Thanks for your wonderful post. You are too kind.

Unknown said...

These look amazing!

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010