Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ellie and Sam feeling Crafty


DSC_0369.JPG, originally uploaded by threedancingmagpies.

All we have done during the rainy last few days is color and play with play dough. They have really decided they like to make stuff and I am loving it. They have both sat on my lap a lot lately while I try and sew and now they are happy creating little master pieces while I glaze tiles and make various stuff for our first craft show of the fall this weekend.

They have really just become so much fun and so funny! I think we have one day a week pre-school to thank for the coloring and play dough bug. I am not complaining, I got laundry done, dished washed and even started to clean the garage. I hope the rain sticks around a few more days!

No comments:

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010