Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pillow Talk Swap 5 . . . aka "the quickie"

Here is the mosaic for round five. I also thought it might be helpful for you to see my thoughts around this swap since the beginning. I still love all the pillows in old mosaics, but those fav'd photos are hidden in my crazy amount of things I favorite right now!
Here are some old related posts:

Mosaics made for rounds 1-4
Can you believe all the great pillows that have been sent and received in this swap? Every time I look at the flickr pool, I just am in awe. I find myself looking at the four I have received and holding them close . . . way to much to be normal! This is such a great swap and I want to thank Kelly and her sister for taking on the organizing this round. Also for all the angel pillows they have made . . . THANKS!

1 comment:

JennyTheArtist said...

so, so gorgeous! i love #3 & 4 and couldn't choose my favorite...

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010