Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Sue


Grandma and Max, originally uploaded by threedancingmagpies.

Happy Birthday to my mom and best friend. We are all so lucky to have such a wonderful mother and grandmother. As I type this I hear you laughing and loving your grandchildren as they start their day. I have always felt that your special day gets a little lost in the Halloween shuffle and this year is like any other . . . sorry!

We have had a wonderful visit with you and wish it could last a few more weeks! So enjoy the crazy weekend and know that we all love you very much!

2 comments:

SeaWorthy said...

I can still hear her giving us words of advice, Im sure we never took those words, but....Awesome moms are hard to come by, you are a lucky girl..

Happy Birthday Sue!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010